Monday, December 22, 2014


Amrita Rao: I would love to do a negative role



Amrita Rao: I would love to do a negative role
Amrita Rao 
DUS KA DUM

It was her second visit to Lucknow and actress Amrita Rao was quite excited about it. "Dus dino mein this is my second visit to Lucknow," says the actress, who has literally been roaming around the state for the past one week. "Pehle Banaras, fir Allahabad, then Lucknow and now again back to Lucknow.

Lucknow is far more beautiful than I had imagined. It is very contemporary look wise - a perfect blend of tradition and modernity."


TV VS FILMS

While Amrita is doing quite well in films, her sister, Preetika Rao made her acting debut on TV with the serial Beinteha, which wrapped up sometime back.

"I am very proud of Preetika. I think she did very well for herself," says the elder sister, adding, "It has been a lovely year for her. She has seen my life so I didn't have to give her any tips. She chose to be a part of television rather than the film industry, which was a good decision as the medium gives you instant and more popularity than films. TV pe kaam karne see aap kisi ke dil mein gharr kar lete ho. But for a film actor, aisi popularity humein bahut time and bahut saare characters play karne ke baad milti hai."

So did she see her serial? "Well, I didn't watch Beinteha daily but yes, I used to see the episodes online later," says Amrita.

Amrita, who has always had that sweet girl-next-door image now wishes to go for a makeover. "I would love to do a negative role, like an Shah Rukh Khan in Darr. And I think, with the kind of face and the pre-conceived image or perception I have, that will go fantastically well. But I only want to do such a role if it is brilliant. I would not say yes to a negative role just because I want to change my image."

 


Models displaying the creation of Surrat Dreams during a fashion show in Lucknow

FASHION SHOW
Models displaying the creation of Surrat Dreams during a fashion show in Lucknow on Sunday.

Azam attacks RSS, says Mahatma Gandhi’s killer Godse was India’s ‘first terrorist’ 

#Lucknow #Uttar Pradesh Senior Samajwadi Party leader and UP Cabinet minister Azam Khan has slammed RSS for "glorifying Nathuram Godse", the murderer of Mahatma Gandhi, a report said.
Also, he said that Godse was the 'first terrorist' of the country.
"The saffron outfit should be banned for its attempt to "glorify" the man who assassinated Mahatma Gandhi," Azam Khan said.
Azam Khan also reacted to an unconfirmed report that the PM Modi had threatened to quit as he was facing pressure from the RSS on the conversion issue.
Azam attacks RSS, says Mahatma Gandhi
"Modi would never take such a step, he will never do any such thing," Azam said.
"Modi favours the presidential form of government in the country and to accomplish this desire he is bent upon changing the Constitution," Azam added.

 

 subscribe to

youngistan tube

 

No comments:

Post a Comment